Will Winsborough Memorial Scholarship
The Will Winsborough Memorial Scholarship was donated by various donars in memory of Dr. William Winsborough. The award will be in the amount of $1,000 ($500 per semester).
- Must be enrolled on a full-time basis (minimum of 12 credit hours as an undergraduate or 9 hours as a graduate) and actively pursuing a degree in computer science at UTSA
- Must be a junior, senior or a graduate student in Computer Science.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
Among equally qualified applicants:
- Preference shall be given to applicants engaged in research topics related to Dr. Winsborough's interests such as computer and information security, programming languages and logic programming.
- Preference will be given to graduate students.
How to apply
Fill out the Application.
All application materials must be received by the Scholarship Committee in the Department of Computer Science by March 31.
Applicants will be reviewed by the Award Committee. Successful applicants will be notified by email and mail.
For more information or to apply for this scholarship please contact:
Department of Computer Science
The University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
210-458-4436, 210-458-4437 (fax)