LESSON GRADING POLICY
- Graded on a five point scale.
- Need to complete all of the exercises (that are code) to get full credit.
- For lessons 1-3 only, if the submission is turned in on time, and is a legitimate attempt, the grader
will make notes in the comments about which item is incorrect, but not what the right answer is. You have the option
to correct and re hand in one more time and must be submitted within one week or by the date listed by the grader, of being graded.
This second attempt will be regraded as though this was a first time hand in before the due date. You are
free (and encouraged) to get help from the tutors to do the correction.
Hand-in after the due date
- You get 2.0 point (40%) penalty off the top.
Hybrid class lesson submissions
Hybrid classes submit ALL lessons, whereas the traditional courses only submit 6 (3 before the midterm exam and 3 after).
These additional lessons must be submitted by the due date listed in Blackboard (on the calendar), and you should complete the
Lesson Module with each one. These additional lessons are on a one point scale. Same late penalty as for other lessons.
LAB GRADING POLICY
- Graded on a 20 point scale.
- Be sure to publish and zip everything. If there is a document to be included, make sure it is in the
directory (and closed) before zipping.
- Up to 24 hours late (penalty of 2 points).
- More than 1 day up to cut-off (late penalty 10 points).
- After cut-off for lab (no credit).
- Cut-off for labs 1 and 2 is 24 hours before the midterm exam at midnight.
- Cut-off for labs 3 and 4 is 2 weeks before the last day of class, or one week after lab 4 submission, whichever is later.