CS 1713 Week 12:
- Learn more about GUIs
- Practice using Object concepts
- Learn about inner classes
- Practice using basic programming techniques
- Graphics case study 7.
- Practice problems using arrays and strings.
Section 2 can find details
Things to do:
- Put all constant strings in an interface
- Add the other buttons to the button panel with the old buttons
- Copy this into gcs07 and make the buttons panel an inner class
- Add a log of items created:
- Add a button that shows a frame: make a new inner class that extends JFrame
- The frame will contain a JTextArea
- Add a JScrollPane in case the amount of text becoes large
- Make an object info frame:
- Add a button that creates (or shows) such a frame
- For now, show info about first object in the list
- Add buttons that move forward or back in the list
- Add a field that can be used to change the size of the object
- Add a mouse listener, and find the object closest to the clicked location.