CS 4413 Web Technologies Final Project
As the final course project you will implement website features beyond the labs.
The website should solve a problem, but should not try to solve all
of the world's problems.
You must upload a technical report of 2 to 3 pages single spaced. The technical report should include (use
these headings in your document so I can find things):
- An overview of the purpose of the website.
- A statement of your project's goal (three or four sentences).
- The three most important use cases for your site.
- A detailed description of your enhancements (beyond the labs).
- A detailed description of the client side.
- A detailed description of your backend and database.
- A discussion of the challenges you faced and how you resolved them.
- A discussion of the good points of your project.
- A discussion of the weak points of your project.
- A description of what you would do if you had three more weeks to work on the project.
- If there are bugs, these should be described.
- Your presentation should be five to eight minutes or so and consist of no more than 8 PowerPoint slides.
- Your presentation should be narrated.
- You should start by giving an overview of the goals of your website and its main use cases.
- Emphasize the accomplishments and the weaknesses.
- The presentation should include a link to your working site.
- You must name your presentation lastName_firstName.pptx.
- It must be done in PowerPoint.
- You should not include your name anywhere in the presentation itself.
IMPORTANT: The presentation must be uploaded by the midnight on the last day of class. NO EXCEPTIONS.
LATE PRESENTATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. The technical report is also due on the last day of class, but late submissions
will be accepted.