- Dr. Alex Bishop (UTHSC-SA, Greehey Children's Cancer Research Institute): Protein-protein interaction network, DNA damage, ovarian cancer
- Dr. Stephen Harris (UTHSC-SA, Department of Periodontics): Transcriptional regulation in bone development
- Dr. Tim Huang (UTHSC-SA, , Dept. of Molecular Medicine): Epigenetics and cancer
- Dr. Rong Li (UTHSC-SA, Dept. of Molecular Medicine): Breast cancer, RNA Pol-II Pausing
- Dr. Luiz Penalva (UTHSC-SA, Greehey Children's Cancer Research Institute): RNA binding proteins
- Dr. Valerie Sponsel (UTSA, Dept of Biology): Interactions between plant hormones (gibberellin and auxin).
For future collaborators
Our current research in Bioinformatics is mainly focused on
- Biological network inference and analysis
- Next-generation DNA sequencing data analysis
- Cis-regulatory elements identification and analysis
- Microarray data analysis (clustering, classification, etc)
- RNA structure prediction
If you need help on any of these, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am also interested in many different things in computational biology in general. If you have something that you think computational modeling or analysis will likely be an important component, do not hesitate to give me a call or send me an email.